Offer Salary: 2,000 - 3,000 $
Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
Number of vacancies: 1 vacancies
Job Overview and Responsibility
- Develop and maintain application using C#, .NET. - Understand business requirement and translate (design and architect) into technical document. - Identify features, write user stories, document and validate acceptance criteria, and estimate work in an agile fashion. - Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects. - Act as person between business analyst, full-stack developer and designer. - Review business requirements working with team members. - Monitor project’s progress resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action. - Act as Scrum master. - Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements. - Ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product. - Take the key responsibility for project deliverable.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent - 5+ years experienced developing application - Must have experience in all aspects of software project delivery - Be a crazy expert .NET Dev: o OOP o C# o ASP.NET (MVC, WebAPI) o Entity Framework or similar .NET ORM o SQL database o .Net Core will be a plus - Be a muscular BA: o Must have strong working knowledge of common design patterns and OOA&D o OOP o Design pattern o UML - Be a lovely designer: o Experience building modern web application using one of front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue…). Angular is a plus. o Be creative at user experiences using Jquery, CSS3, HTML5. o Understanding of web performance optimization. - Be Agile: o Experience writing and managing automated unit and integration tests strongly preferred o Proficiency with Git and/or other source control systems. o Proficiency with CI/CD using Azure DevOps. - Be a Supporter: o Love to work as a team member, reliable, funny and easy to work with. o A creative mind which can work alongside a very drunk design and creative team. o Highly organized driven individual with skills in an agency environment. o Excellent English communication skills. o A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work. o Detail oriented, self-motivation and empowerment.
Why Candidate should apply this position
- Great salary package. Annual performance review. - 13th-salary Bonus for all staff. - 14th-salary Bonus for those who have worked for more than 5 years. - Premium Healthcare Insurance Package and Annual Health Check-up for all staff. - Loyalty Employee Benefit: all staff who have worked for more than 1.5 years will receive a package (VND 3mil, VND 5mil, VND 10mil) EVERY year to go on a vacation, have a luxury meal, or enjoy a fancy service with family and friends. - Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee and examination fee, and give out a bonus for the certificate the staff gets. - Good career advancement opportunities. - Product-oriented. Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment. - Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies. - Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway. - At least 17 annual leaves. - Company trip, Year End Party. - Friday Party, Salary Day Celebration, Teambuilding outdoor activities. - Free coffee (cappuccino, cafe latte, latte macchiato, etc), milk and juice. Kitchen and Library at work. Billards and darts are equipped for your enjoyments and convenience. - Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday). Thirty-min break at 4PM every day. - Free language training: English (company sponsored).
Prefer if candidate have
- Leadership. - Desire to deliver on time. - Passionate about technology.
HR & Technical interview
- English is a must - Working location: 62 Tran Huy Lieu, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh Experienced software development business from Norway Introduction: The House of Norway was established in 2007 and is a Norwegian company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We manage around 80 employees across a variety of IT development teams for companies such as InBusiness AS, Onix AS and Wellbarrier AS. They are all prestigious companies based in Norway, Singapore, and the United States. Our core concept is to set up various IT teams for global clients. Our managers have many years of experience in the Vietnam market. We provide a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, where complete transparency and open communication is king. As an employee of House of Norway, you’ll receive a competitive salary, additional benefits ranging from extra holidays to free English classes. A product-based company with products related to oiling gas, labelling, parking system, etc All of members have a good understanding of both back and front end development technologies. In our ultra competitive industry, it is an advantage for each individual developer to keep up to date with the most efficient and widely used technologies. Our proven client engagement model helps deliver products on-time, bug-free, and at very reasonable costs.