Offer Salary: 1,500 - 2,500 $
Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
Number of vacancies: 1 vacancies
Job Overview and Responsibility
• Design, develop, test, and support the data warehouse solution • Design, create and maintain code and jobs for ETL processes • Monitors ETL pipelines and their systems for uptime and performance • Analyze huge data sets and extract meaningful information to improve our services • Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
Required Skills and Experience
• BS, MS in Computer Science and at least 2 years of work experience or PhD in any quantitative field; • Understanding of data warehouse and data mart architecture, Kimball and Inmon methodology • Fluent in at least one language in Python, Java or Scala; • Linux systems knowledge; • Good software development skills and knowledge of algorithmics and complexity issues; • Experience in working with one of these databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis; • Must be self-directed and organized and team player;
Why Candidate should apply this position
• Start-up environment and philosophy • Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through. • Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done! • Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve. • Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage. • Personal Development Fund for courses and materials.
Preferred Skills and Experiences
• Experience with analyzing large data sets using Spark, Flink is a great plus; • Experience with services, such as: Kafka, Kinesis, Athena, Redshift, BigQuery, Click House is plus;
Hiring Manager Interview, CEO or CFO (Culture fit)
- Working time: 8:30AM - 5:30PM - Working location: Q3. HCM 1. Phúc lợi. Ngoài BH theo luật thì công ty còn offer BH nào khác không? Công ty có mua bảo hiểm Manulife nữa 2. Ngoài lương tháng 13, bên mình có Bonus năm không? Công ty ko có lương 13 mà thưởng theo KPI nhé 3. Cơ hội công tác ở nước ngoài? Hiên tại đi công tác nước ngoài theo nhu cầu công việc nếu có phát sinh, chứ ko phải đi theo vị trí Web: https://uiza.io/ At Uiza, we believe that video will make a huge impact on the world that we are living in and shift it along with its technologies in a new direction. That is the reason why we carry a mission of making video universally accessible by building a Universal Streaming Operating System that could power all videos. We have been serving developers and their audiences in 180 countries in the world in a wide-range of use-cases. Uiza is committed to each Uizadian's (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development and entire employee experience. We restlessly promote growth mindset, innovation, transparency and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Uiza. Come join us.