Offer Salary: 3,000 - 5,000 $
Working Location: Ha Noi
Number of vacancies: 1 vacancies
Job Overview and Responsibility
- You desire to work with sales and marketing and thrive in a company with growth. Things evolve at a high pace and new opportunities continuously presents themselves. We have high focus on improving the customer journey and experience. As a person you have a high energy level and strong will power to succeed. You take ownership for the clients’ situation and challenges. Based on an attractive product and service mix, you are able to deliver results. You are building trust with your win-win attitude and superior abilities to collaborate and create partnerships. - You are able to motivate and inspire your surroundings and ensure that everyone has the best possible conditions to execute their responsibilities. - You will take on a leading role for both our sales and marketing activities and through that process develop our existing sales team. In addition, you will also have some account responsibilities through your dialogue with clients, and hence also engage in upselling activities. - You are result oriented and motivated by analyzing which solutions can support the individual client’s need for differentiation. You will find it natural to share and gather inspiration for new products and solutions within the parameters of our product strategy, just as you will collaborate closely with our product manager and product development team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have experience in working with customers in Europe, Australia, America - You have a commercial and marketing-oriented approach, and your drive and trust-invoking personality allow you to deliver results for both clients and Esoft. You thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment. You are good at structuring your time and commitments allowing you to successfully execute your job. - As a person you are mature, confident and with a humble approach. You have a relevant university degree with minimum 3 years of experience with international B2B sales and marketing. Your communication and English skills are excellent, and preferably you have spent time abroad either studying or working. You are capable of understanding the clients’ business model and positioning in the market. Based on this, sell and articulate what possible solutions can support the continuous development of their businesses. - Experience with tech or the digital industry is an advantage just as knowledge from the real estate industry will be an advantage.
Why Candidate should apply this position
- You will join a dynamic and international environment anchored in a strong company culture that encourages and fosters creativity, innovation, respect and equality. Our values - quality, credibility, openness, innovation, care, and passion – are based on a belief that we can make a difference – for each other and our clients. Our award-winning CSR policy and high employee ethics are proofs that we walk the talk. - We are looking to build a long-term relationship, and you will be part of a team that is in a very exciting development phase, hence there is focus on personal development. The job itself offers professional and personal challenges, and good career development opportunities. - Our office is based in Hanoi but you will have to be able to travel overseas, mainly to Europe, US and Australia. You will also have the opportunity to work with colleagues in our offices in Denmark, Sweden and Spain. - We offer a competitive salary package including sales incentives based on agreed KPIs and realized goals. In addition, we offer an international private health insurance policy. The initial contract will be two years with the possibility of extension.
Prefer if candidate have
- Not open for Expat. - Prefer candidates having experience in sales & expanding markets to US, Europe and Australia.
Vòng 1: Phỏng vấn với Tổng giám đốc chi nhánh Việt Nam. Vòng 2: Thực hiện assignment của công ty và trình bày trước ban giám đốc.
- Working location: Ô số 1, tầng 7, Tòa nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Phường Minh Khai, Quận Hai Bà Trưng, TP. Hà Nội Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and has been publicly traded on NASDAQ OMX’s First North since 2007. We now employ eight times as many people as we did 10 years ago, and our appetite for continued growth is bigger than ever. We currently employ more than 850 people in our offices in Vietnam, Denmark, Sweden and Spain. [LƯU Ý THÊM] 1. Có làm thứ 7 ko? - Công ty không làm thứ 7 và ít OT. 2. Một năm bao nhiêu ngày phép? - 12 ngày phép/năm (theo quy định luật Lao Động), ngoài ra mỗi tháng có 2 ngày nghỉ ốm (không tính vào lương) 3. Lương này là lương Gross và vị trí này ngoài lương còn có incentives. 4. Phần marketing này nó yêu cầu cụ thể như thế nào, vị trí này có phải lead hay gì không: - Vị trí này thiên về sales, marketing chỉ khoảng 20%. - Team hiện tại đa phần làm việc độc lập và không lead nhiều. 5. Thị trường khách hàng chính của bên đó là các thị trường nào? - Thị trường chính: châu Âu, Mỹ và Úc. 6. Và vị trí này sẽ bao nhiêu % phát triển khách hàng mới: - 80% phát triển khách hàng mới 7. Bao nhiêu % là duy trì, upsell account đang có? - 20% là duy trì khách hàng hiện tại. - Upsell account đang có là 100%. 8. Cấu trúc phòng sale & marketing thế nào, hiện bao người, ai đang quản lý? - Anh Thomas là CEO và là Sales Manager đang quản lý bộ phận này và Senior sẽ làm việc với Manager và 5 team member khác. 9. Mức lương ghi là 3-5k là tổng thu nhập hay mới là lương cứng, phần hoa hồng tính riêng hay tn - Mức lương này là cơ bản và có thêm incentives tuỳ vào năng lực và hiệu suất làm việc của nhân viên. To learn more about our company’s business and culture, please visit https://www.esoft.com/.