Offer Salary: 750 - 1,000 $
Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
Levels: Middle , Senior
Number of vacancies: 1 vacancies
Job Overview and Responsibility
- Work closely with project owner and Business Analyst to propose new solutions to complex user centered design problems and complete the mockup. - Create concept visual solution or framework and pitch to product and tech team from historical, design, business and competitive stand point. - Follow DEV sprint framework to deliver on time for developers to start on implementation. - Follow and improve design process: brief, wireframe, concept, variations, deliverables. - Design UI/UX for Mobile Apps, Webapp and Websites for product. - Collaborate with front-end developers to create professional and UX-optimized products. - Production of custom UI assets as required by the development team. - Maintain company products style guide.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 – 2 years experience as an UI/UX Designer. - Familiar with Design System, Flat Design, Material Design. - Experience with adobe products, Sketch tool. - Proficient in various design techniques such as wire framing, sketching, prototyping, development of UI assets. - Strong visual design skills from concept to pixel perfect screen mockups. - Good communication skills. - Very positive optimistic attitude.
Why Candidate should apply this position
- Attractive packages. - Review salary raise every 6 months. - 13th month salary per year & Full working facilities. - Social – Health – Insurance paid fully. - 12 annual leaves per year. - Young and active environment in one of the top startup Fintech Company in Vietnam. - All Ideas are appreciated – No barriers – No limitation. - Performance-based bonus. - Chance to work with many strong people. - Annual company trip.
1. HR interview, 2. Tech Interview, 3. Top Management Interview
- Working location: Lầu 3, 141 Võ Oanh, phường 25, Bình Thạnh, TP. HCM About VRED http://www.vred.vn/ There are many challenges in the provincial areas. The lack of infrastructure limit people access to many goods and services. Even of those goods and services present, they are more expensive and at lower quality than the big cities. In addition, the infrastructure challenge hinders many businesses to expand and develop in the provincial areas. As a result, not many developments happen to the local communities, and few job opportunities are available. VRED aims to address those challenges by building a sales-agent-platform that supports the development of the communities and improve local people’s lives. We work with corporate clients to innovatively distribute their goods and services to provincial areas effectively at lower cost. At the same time, we enable hundreds of thousands of local entrepreneurs with opportunities to become our agents to earn more income and improve their lives. VRED seeks to bring financial inclusion to millions of Vietnamese people, and support the local communities’ development through providing access to high quality goods and services at competitive price.